Join us for the 4th annual
Coastal NH Climate Summit:
Science to Support Action
Friday June 19, 2015 8:00am – 4:30pm
Hugh Gregg Coastal Conservation Center
89 Depot Road, Greenland, NH
The Coastal Climate Summit is a collaborative forum among scientists, natural resource agencies, planners, engineers, municipal leaders, watershed organizations, conservation groups,citizens and others concerned about the impacts of climate change in coastal New Hampshire.
Highlights of this year’s agenda:
- Keynote presentation, Capitalizing on Blue Carbon: New Guidance and Tools for Coastal Managers and Policymakers.
- Update on the NH Coastal Risks and Hazards Commission.
- Presentations with new information and data on salt marshes.
- New planning and resiliency-building tools including an update on the Tides to Storms Vulnerability Assessment of NH’s Coast.
- Assessment of flooded pavements.
- Panel discussion on solar energy, looking at the challenges and opportunities for municipalities and citizens.
REGISTER ONLINE now!
Registration Fee: $20
(includes refreshments and lunch)
Registration deadline: 4:00pm on June 16, 2015